National Diploma in Accountancy
- C.E Ordinary level or its equivalent (Teachers Grade II, W.A.S.C., S.S.C.E.) with four credit passer in English Language, Mathematics and any other two subjects from the following: Economics, Business Method, Principles of Accounts, Literature in English, Commerce, History, Statistics, Geography, Government and Agric Science/Biology obtained at not more than two sittings.
National Diploma Computer Science
- Four credit level passes in GCE a�?Oa�? level or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) at not more than two sittings. The four subjects must include Mathematics, Physics, English language and any other subject.
- Four credit passes in an NBTE recognized preliminary National Diploma course offered in a Polytechnic or similar post secondary technical institution. The credit passes must include mathematics, physics, English language and any other subject.
- A pass in Computer Foundation Examination (CFE) of Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria (CPN). The student must be prima fascia qualified as in (1) above.
National Diploma Computer Engineering
- Five credit level passes at senior school certificate examination (SSCE) or its equivalent at not more than TWO sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, Physics, Chemistry and ONE other science subject.
- The National Technician Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics and ONE other subject.
National Diploma Electrical Engineering Technology
1. Four credit level passes at Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or its equivalent at not more than TWO sittings. The four subjects must include Mathematics, Physics and any TWO other science subjects. At least a pass in English Language is required.
2. The National Technician Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in Mathematics, Physics and ONE other subject. Also a pass in English Language is mandatory.